Monday, January 6, 2014

One week.




It’s only been a week! I’m shocked! The time has both flown, and crawled by. I can’t believe how much I have learned, and seen in such a short time. I am truly blessed to be here.


Today was my “day off” ( all we had to do was take care of our horses). Leo was glad for the rest!

Today was also the last day of the Robert Dover Clinic. They did something very fun for the riders. Janet Foy (FEI 4* judge) and Linda Zang (FEI 5* Judge) watched  and judged the riders doing a test of their choice. Then they talked to them about the test afterwards. It was relay cool to hear what they had to say! Do you want to know what took off most of the points?? Accuracy!  That’s right! Note to self; accuracy can make or break your test.

Also today is my first night for night check..,fun fun!

well, Ill talk to ya'all latter! 


And may I just say…. It’s warm here ;)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment