Monday, January 20, 2014

day 16



1-19-14

Today was a good day!

We are all volunteering at the 2014 Succeed/USDF FEI-Level Trainers' Conference for the next 2 days. Steffen Peters and Scott Hassler are teaching and Steffen is going to ride some of the horses!!!!! But today was the basics….. We set up tables and chairs and did all stuff that goes on in organizing and running a big ordeal like this!  Fun fun! Ha-ha

After working all morning, we went back to the barn to Christmas!!! Well…at lest it felt like Christmas! Remember how I said that Lisa Wallace was giving us all DSP??? Well they came!!!! Ahahah so nice I love them! Leo got the new black patent boots and they looks sharp! I’m saving them for a special occasion, but I will most defiantly give you pics! We also had a “photo shoot with them so that was fun.

After that Judy Westlake came and gave a Lecture/stretching lesson about rider fitness. Using Eckart Meyners theory and book. I must say I’m adding in some of the stretches daily! It made so much since! I found some stretches I can use to help with my position faults ( like slumping, and looking down…in Eckarts book he has moves for lots of different things) it was vary cool.


THEN! We had a group lesson. Frist of all it was a great ride. Leo is feeling back to normal. :D Happy day! I can’t wait to add on to the foundation of thoroughness we have been working on. Secondly….i am now ready to counter the craziest warm up ring! We had 5 people riding at once, all doing their own thing in perfect harmony! Ha-ha it was impressive if I do say so.

 Well that was today!


J



No comments:

Post a Comment