Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just a quick note...

Hi all! So I think I'm figuring out this whole blog site...I THINK! I am also extremely tired so I'm just going to tell you about one thing today!

Today... I got to audit the Robert Dover Clinic, and may I just say, wow. Robert has such a way of explaining things so that the mechanics, and the art blend, and make complete since together. The lecture this morning focused mainly on the half halts. Something that really stuck with me is what he said during one of the lessons we watched "half halt is not a subtraction, it is and addition of engagement"(Robert Dover).  I am thrilled that we get this opportunity to watch this clinic.

Tomorrow starts the program! we are having a fitness test, and then lessons begin! ( ill be sure to give you the run down on mine).
Night all!
J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment