Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 5




Today was a cold  (ok, not THAT cold….but still!) windy day! The wind lead to some spooky horses all day...fun stuff!


I’m going to take a moment to brag on my pony! He was amazing in today’s lesson! I have never had him feel so though and adjustable! It is so exciting to see how far he has come in just 4 lessons. Way to go Leo! (I’m going to try to get some video of our next lesson and show you all.) The bad news is I was informed today that I’m going without stirrups for a while.... I’m going to be in so much pain! (But it’s good for me, so I won’t complain too much!)

 

Today’s lecture, given by Lisa Wallace, was very interesting. She talked to us about buying, and selling horses. It was a privilege to be able to talk to someone who has been in the horses world, and making a living at it ( the goal of many of us!) for quite some time. Lisa also is the maker of dressage sport boots, and she vary generosity is giving us all a pair! WOW! I can’t wait for them to come!



Well! Until next time

J

Oh! And if you guys want me to talk about anything, just let me know! So much is happing sometime I find it hard to choose what to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment