Friday, January 3, 2014

day one.

The first day!
Today was a good day! 
We started off with a fitness test at 7 (my skipped workouts showed!) and after that fun event...we went on to lessons! 

I had the last lesson of the day, and as the clinic is still going on, we had partial lessons. I rode with Jaime, (who is a lovely rider) I’ll just give you guys a brief rundown of it!

After warming up (Lendon has us do 15 min of walking before every ride, I relay like this!) we got in the ring. To be honest I was a bit nerves. But that quickly went away as we started to working! 
Our goal today was keeping Leo bent, and through to the contact, and on me staying soft and with him throw the bend. Over all I was very happy with how it went! I saw an improvement in Leo, and I can’t wait to build on to it. 

Things are starting to run more on a schedule! (For that I'm thankful!) Because of that tonightI get to chill a little more than I have been! (No swimming though...the cold front is hitting FL too!! it was in the 60's today! wink wink...)


alrighty, so I'm on to the chilling!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment