Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 24



So today! Ha-ha today is my day off…. Well ok, that means I get to wear jeans and do laundry and take a nap! But still… I’ll tell you guys all about yesterday!

 

We all were EXSAUSTED yesterday…but I had a great lesson and a relay good day.

 

We (Leo and I) road with Jaimie Nunn ( our barn manager)  yesterday. It was an eventful ride!   After warming up, I went to get off so Jaimie could get on….and Leo spun away from me and I went over his right shoulder and landed on my butt! It was a shock! I got up, dusted off my pride and swung back on!

We had a lesson with Jaimie on Sunday, and she got on Leo. It is cool to see someone else ride your horse, seeing them from a different perspective. Let me start with saying Leo is one good-looking boy! ;) Jaimie loved him and after riding a little, she found were we were getting “stuck” ( I was using hand before leg) so I got on and She was able to tell how to get him going forward and into the contact! It was a relay refreshing ride. And I felt like Leo and I got our stuff back together and will be ready to move FOWERD!

 

For the afternoon we went to the Kyra Kriklen clinic. It was relay interesting to see her methods. I took away one relay good quote form her (along with many awesome ideas!);

"If you always do what you always did, you always get what you've always gotten."

~Kyra Kyrklund   

Well until next time!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment