Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Made it!

 ok I wrote this last night, but did not have wi-fi!  I’ll post todays as a separate thing!

Hi guys!! Sorry it took so long to get this up! ill give you a quick run down of things.

We got to Wellington around 2 on Monday, and then began a whirlwind of activity! The first day kind of went by in a blur to be honest… it was full of getting Leo settled, moving into my new home, and meeting lots of people! (I hope I’ll be able to remember names!) This is a whole new environment for Leo and I, but I think we are going to quickly adapt t!
 
This morning. I was at the barn at 6:30 to take care of Leo, Then I got to audit some lessons! Wow I have already soaked up so much! I can’t wait to have my first lesson ( which is on Friday).

This afternoon involved running around, getting lost a time or two (anyone surprised?) and getting to know people.
 
Leo got trund out this evening for the night. He was SO happy, and a little bit frisky ;)!

Its New Year’s eve (this I remembered around 3 today….) so Happy New Year to all! I’m ready to hit the hay (and its only 10??? ;) ) I most defiantly will post pictures , after I figure out how that is!

Tomorrow is up and at’em! I’m planning to hack Leo, he was a bit of a wild man in his field, so lets hope for the best!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment