Monday, February 10, 2014

ok...another download....


HI guys! So a “picture update” is about due…get ready!

The rest of the week went well!

On Thursday We had a very informative lecture by Renee Isler (she sponsored me through the Dressage Foundation.) Renee is a very smart woman and she had a lot of good information about getting sponsors, keeping a budget, and building resumes! She is also having us wits all come up with a fund raising idea! On Thursday, the best idea is going to be chosen and we are going to do it!! I’m so existed! I’ll tell you guys our idea….after the “competition” is done. ;)

 

Friday was a FUN and vary full day. For fitness we all loaded up ( literally. In the back of a pick up!) went to the park to create a workout! I must say…try planking on a tire swing…its not easy!

Friday we also went to audit a Conrad Schumacher Clinic at Nancy Later’s. he showed us how to ues poles and classical dressage to strengthen  a horses back, and help supple them! it was really cool!

 

Saturday  we went to the track! That’s right! David Nunn let us come and wach him work his horse! I was so cool to see how the track works, and what they really do back there! I must say I came away with some fresh ideas to use when I ride OTTB!

Saturday we also had a schooling show. Since in our lessons this week, we have been focusing on toughness, Leo and I did training 2 to test out how we are doing. It was a good ride, and we got a 66%.  Also our judge, Lisa Hyslop, told me to think of riding Leo through with my seat, lower back and legs, up  into my hands. And to think about filling his withers up with enrgy. Putting it this way relay helped!

 

Sunday ended up being a “ esay day” as Lendon came down with a cold!!!  We all hacked, and I ran some errands. I also attended my vary first Zumba class! Ha-ha it was a blast! ( although keeping up was interesting…)

 

Today was good I got to sleep in!!! ( 6:30! Whats up!?)

 

Well its off to the gym before night check…ill talk to you guys latter!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment