Sunday, February 16, 2014

As Promised!


 The Charles De Kunffy quotes!
 I must repeat it, I really enjoyed listing to this man speak on dressage, and on dressage philosophy ( it must be the fact that I had so much philosophy thanks to PEP). I’m just going to list some quotes I jotted down, they’re in no particular order!  Some of the things he said were also quotes form philosophers, and other teachers.


~ “riding is a display of ones inner-being” ( he talk a lot about how you treat a horse shows what kind of person you truly are, how correct riding teaches people so much more then how to sit on a horse, it teaches them life-long values.)


~”you cannot have a relationship with someone who does not notice you, that is why your horse MUST be focused”


~“canter is the gate of power.”


~“ Excellence is a life-long pursuit, not a onetime act”.


~“do not try your best, do your best. You are what you do, do what you are”.

 

Pretty cool hu?? Those were some of my favorite!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment