Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pictures


Ok so counputers are way harder to deal
With then horses!!!! Here are some pics from my phone, to hold you guys over until I figure out how to deal with the good ones on my laptop!!!
 

KT tape! 
Love our DSB boots!!!!

The drive to palm beach. ( go until you hit the beach, trun left and park!!)
Just a random one.....
Thank you Katy for the gloves!!!!!! Love them!
The flag at globle. 
Thank you Tred Step!!!! They are. generously sponsoring all the WIT kids. have some awesome stuff! Like wow love it!!!!

Schlesese came out and did an valuation on the my saddle it was pretty neat! ( don't know if you can see it but there is calk on Leo)




Out for our grazing time! (
He had to roll every time. It's so cute!)





Ok I'll work on my laptop and get it posting some good pics!!!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment